Monday, October 14, 2013

More cows...


So this week was my birthday!   I’m old...  21.   Haha not really old, but old for mission age now.   So for my birthday we got to go to one of my favorite families for dinner.  Then we got to go on exchanges so I ventured to the Gila Valley and hang out with Sister Waldo (my previous companion) again.  Then on Saturday we got to go cow wrestling.  I got kicked  haha....   And on Sunday I got to see our branch mission leader set apart for his mission.  It was so sad cuz I have really grown to care about him.  But we are just so happy that he is finally getting out!   I definitely cried and it was a perfect thing for a missionary to be able to remember the very start of mine and how special it is to be out here as a servant of the Lord

O ya I also had to give a half hour talk in spanish and my companion had to talk (only for 5 minutes though)  but still it was awesome!

Well I hope every one is doing well
Love Hermana Grove

Before cows

After cow wrangling

Elders holding cow down

No comments:

Post a Comment