Monday, January 27, 2014

Back from the dead


So this title has a couple meanings.  One, my companion is no longer sick!  Two, this area was considered rather dead and is now doing way better.  And  three, I’m not feeling so sick anymore like I had been.

So this week once we finally got out of the house we had a great week!   We ended up finding 2 new people to teach as well as just having some awesome times with people we are teaching.

The most exciting thing was that last night I got a phone call from an investigator in New Mexico (she may have gotten our phone number from the sisters there)   telling me that she has chosen to get baptized on Feb 20th, which happens to be my 1 year mark!   I was just so excited to hear that she is finally ready to make the change and completely follow the example of Christ.  We were both just crying.  And I could hardly sleep last night I was just so happy for her.

The Lord is really working miracles out here!

Hermana Grove

So I finally got my companion's SD card....  this was us singing at Christmas time

All us sisters in the zone


Us being bosses with out P-day hikes



We had hot chocolate on top of the mountain


In the car - our favorite place.....


And this is what happens when you let elders take your camera for the day - them with penguino


No comments:

Post a Comment