Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!


Wow!  Can you believe it’s 2014?!   I come home this year.....   that’s even weirder to think about.

So for New Years we had to be in a little early so we celebrated at like 9 with some sparkling apple cider.  Then went to bed and got woken up at midnight by all the fireworks and gun shots (the joys of Tucson).

So we did a lot of knocking this week and got chased by a goose.  We saw it  behind a fence and thought it wasn’t gonna be able to get out so we went to knock that house and the goose started coming toward us.    Then the gate was open so he came out to the street and followed us to the next house and the closer and closer he got the faster and faster he went, so we just kinda ran down the street away from it a bit.    

Also the same day my companion realized like and hour and a half into knocking that she didn’t have the keys, and I didn’t have the keys, so we went running back to the car and found them inside but while my companion was searching for the keys I saw this guy working on his cars so I went to talk to him and he was super cool!  He accepted a Book of Mormon and everything!  And we got a return appointment!  It was so great to find someone prepared to hear our message.  Only down side, we have no idea where he lives since we can’t find the street on the map or in my GPS, lol.  O well we will find him again somehow.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!
Hermana Grove


Happy New Year!


High on a Mountain Top



No comments:

Post a Comment