Monday, May 12, 2014

Baptism!


Yeah!   We had a baptism on Saturday and it was just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!    I loved it so much.  It was extra special because it was in Portuguese for a lot of it.   We as missionaries even did a special musical number in Portuguese, which just made the Spirit so strong there.  It was awesome!   And then today we got to watch and wave goodbye as she left to go back to Brazil :(    But it’s OK because the church is strong there and we know she will be taken care of.

So during the week I managed to get the stomach flu.  It was so funny.  I knew I had it so I just didn’t really eat anything and after zone meeting I just slept until dinner.   But after dinner we were driving home and talking with the elders in our ward on the phone (bluetooth)  and I had to pull over so fast to throw up.  I felt bad that the Elders had to hear that......   awkward moment!  I guess that’s just how a mission goes.

So something I learned this week is that the spirit speaks every language.  It doesn't matter what language you speak the Spirit testifies of truth in all languages!

Hermana Grove



No comments:

Post a Comment