Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It’s tough being sick


So this week was the worst possible week as a missionary cuz I got the flu.  We had to not work for 4 days!  One of them was Zone Conference so that was the reason for one, but still it was the worst.  We had to call the mission president's wife and everything cuz I fell over I was so weak. But with that I got the most amazing Priesthood blessing.  It was exactly what I needed to hear from the Lord and I know that because of it I was able to get healthier so much faster than I could have without it.  I love that the Lord has given worthy men the power to act in his name and am so grateful to have it in my life!

But things are looking up a bit.   We got out yesterday and taught a wonderful lesson and today we have a full day planned!

Love to all
Hermana Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment