Monday, July 29, 2013

Fun Sunday


So this week has been crazy.  I have my first progressing investigator in a while. Her name is Julissa and she is 15.  She is part of our Honduran family.  She is so cute and fun, but is 15 so it’s hard to make stuff stick with her.... haha but I love that family so much.  Yesterday my companion  and I got to take the kids to primary and the 3 year old did not want me to leave her.  She just kept holding on to me.  Finally after singing I am a Child of God we were able to sneak away.  It was so fun.  So next week is transfers and we are almost positive that I will be leaving.  It’s really sad cuz I have been here 4 months now and feel like part of the branch, but I know its time to go.

We also got to celebrate Pioneer day and for the activity we had breakfast - of corn on the cob, and meat and bread.  Then we got to go on  a "trek".  It was a walk around the baseball field.  I don't know why but it was just soooo funny!   We had a ton of fun with our branch.

Much Love to all!
Hermana Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment