Monday, June 16, 2014

I Don’t Know...


So honestly I really don't remember much of our week....   We went on an awful hike this morning (and I like hiking).   But it was 4 miles into a would be waterfall  but cuz it’s Tucson there is no water!   So then 4 miles out as it starts pushing 100  degrees.  Ya, bad idea.....   So my brain is really fried.  Miracle of today was finding Tylenol in my bag that I didn’t know I had in there.  I found it as my head was pounding and sang  "Yes I know Heavenly Father Loves me!"  It was real great.

O ya we got bikes this week - I'll let you all know how that goes next week.        We went to a park so I could practice getting on and off of it.....   real fun!     Ummm  yep, that’s about it.  Sorry no pictures today I forgot my cable....

Hermana Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment